Week #8 Blog 1A

                        
             The phrase “A picture is worth a 1000 words” is precisely the reason that visual concepts capture our minds. We want our social media visitors attention span if only for a brief moment in time. Publishing quality images and videos of my menu items, blogs will be the driving force reaching my target audience. The top 8 Platforms, service many market sectors. I will be targeting  3 of these social media sites to best fit my business needs. As mobile food truck service with have many objectives to meet. Presenting our menu items in professional, and appetizing setting will be critical to attracting eyeballs to view images and read content. The visual networks that correspond well with Niccos Grecko Gyros, are Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr. My purpose behind utilizing these platforms is to generate marketability of my product line. I want to ensure I give myself the best opportunity as small business owner, to share photos of gyros, share customer experiences, and offer glimpse behind the scenes. Facebook in particular has perimeters to set professional business template filling in appropriate metrics. Tumblr has some excellent features to share content, link up with vendors, offer promotions and create loyal following, highlighting recipes and healthy lifestyles will be my focus. The website is very basic and doesn’t have advertising banners or popups distracting profile accounts.  My focus is to reinforce the brand, and design recognizable logo to build trust, quality, dedication and respect amongst the communities in which we serve. We want to ensure we provide that wow factor to have guests click on our content and provide valuable offers to try out gyros.

               At this time Twitter doesn’t seem like the right apparatus, to promote my products and services. Homemade Gyros, target will be to stimulate the 5 senses, from the visual content with short blog, provided on social media. YouTube is excellent channel for us to create video content. At this time we don’t have time or expertise to develop quality video content as marketing tool for my mobile food truck. We will revisit this platform at another time. SnapChat platform doesn’t bode well on my radar, as valuable resource, primarily due to the applications, perimeters displaying content for limit time frame. Snapchat requires frequent updates, to keep content current and active. My Newsletter, Blog, Images and consumer reviews need to be available at all times. I want my site visitors to have accessibility to all of my promotions, coupons and community events.

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2A Social Media Post

Week 4 Post #1

Week 17 Wrapping it Up